Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Empire of Evil Lotus Trial Deck

So we are going to get together to play some games finally with the Empire of Evil cards.  Here is my first deck.  It is pretty much a sampler of the new Lotus cards that I drew.  I'm missing the promo cards for now.  Once I get some play time with it, I'll tune it up.

Foundation

Imperial Sycophants x3
Prefect’s Guard x3
Sinister Priest x5
Eunuch Underling x2

Characters
Unholy Legionnaires x3
Eater of Fortune
Hell Hound
Evil Twin x2
Demon Emperor
Xin Ji Yang
Jueding Shelun
Xin Kai Sheng
Seven Evils
The Alabaster King

Events
Drowning in Blood
The Withering of Souls
The Becoming
Larcenous Mist x2
Flying Sleeves
Die!!!! x2
Underworld Coronation
Tortured Memories x4
Pocket Demon x2
Inauspicious Return

States
Under the Knife x3
Withering Touch
Abysmal Behemoth

Sites
Alchemist’s Lair

FSS
The Alabaster Palace
Martyr’s Tomb
Mirrored Lake
Mobius Garden
Ancient Stone Arch
City Park
Hydroponic Garden
Nine Dragon Temple
Disco
Gambling House
Golden Mile
Petroglyphs
Waterfall Sanctuary
Temple of the Monkey King

2 comments:

  1. I have played a couple of games with my latest Lotus deck, and both times the Alabaster King has stomped to victory. First time I was able to march Sheriff Agathon into a Temple of Angry Spirits so that the King could come out nice and cheap.

    Second time someone mounted an attack, Midnight threw himself in front, his corpse exploded killing all the enemies, and then out came the King again, followed on my turn by his Evil Twin! Followed up with an Infernal Army, there really wasn't any stopping the massive fighting that just suddenly appeared.

    I think I can see sudden Kings being quite popular. And if you can keep them around with things like Martyr's Tomb, then they could become quite a presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the King rocked. He showed up when my Demon Emperor died to a Neutron Bomb. The his Twin showed up. The icing on the cake though was the Hell Hound that was protecting him from further removal. In fact the Hound was protecting both Kings from another Bomb.

    ReplyDelete